Three reasons why your business needs a Facebook Page
When you create a Facebook Page for your business, you establish a presence in a vast, vibrant community where some of your existing and potential customers already spend a lot of time. Think of your Facebook Page as a digital home for your business.
A business Page helps people:
• Find your business
• Learn more about what you have to offer
• Keep up with new products, services, deals and future events
• Interact with you directly and ask questions
When you set up your business Page, you unlock the ability to advertise on Facebook.
Ads on Facebook allow you to connect with even more people and may help start conversations and build customer
Your Facebook Page is designed to help your business.
You can use it to develop your digital shopfront, grow your audience and learn more about your customers.
Here are three reasons why your business needs a Facebook Page:
1. Build a CommunityFacebook offers several free features to engage with your customers. You can post updates, pictures, and videos. You can also message customers directly.
2. Use business toolsFacebook offers free business tools that can further enhance your Page and help you achieve your goals. You can create events, manage appointments, hire
employees and sell your products directly on your Page.
3. Understand your customers
Facebook offers free Page
Insights to help you understand
the actions that people take on
your Page. You can learn what
your customers care about and
how often they interact with
posts on your Page.