Assign Page roles
As your Page grows, you might need help maintaining it. Page roles allow you to add other people to help manage your Page. Each of these roles comes with specific access and permissions.
Once you create a Page, you automatically become its admin. This means you have full access to all features and settings on a Page and the ability to assign roles to others.
Let’s look at the other Page roles.
When you’re ready to assign a Page role to someone, you have six options with varying degrees of access. I’ll walk you through them to help you understand how this works.
8 Ways To Improve Your Facebook Page Follower
How to Edit your Facebook Page For Free
How to Create a Facebook Page For Free
- The Admin role gives people total access to make changes to your page.
- The Editor role; can do everything but manage Page roles and settings,
- Moderators can send messages and respond to comments as the Page.
- The Jobs Manager can post job openings and manage applications on behalf of your business,
- Advertisers can only create ads and view insights.
- Analyst role only lets people see insights and who’s published on a Page.
TO ASSIGN PAGE ROLES:
Go to your Page.
- Select Settings at the top of your Page.
- Select Page roles in the left column.
- Type a name or email address in the box and select the person from the list that appears.
- Select Editor and choose a role from the drop-down menu.
- Select Add and enter your password to confirm.
Note: Remember; the person you add will need to accept the role before they can help you manage your Page.
Source: Facebook Blue Print